Monday, February 24, 2014

So much for posting every day like I planned.  Whoops. Discipline, my biggest struggle.  Well, one of them anyway.  One of many.  Like saying no to the chocolate chip cookie cake ~ yeah, that didn't happen.  Had to break it up in pieces, and by that I mean mutilate it, and get rid of it.  The sad thing is I wasn't even hungry, but it was there, I knew it was there, and I couldn't resist.  And then I complain about my weight . . .yeah, that's me. 

I wish I could remember the brilliant post I wrote in my head on my drive to work the other day.  I remember thinking, this is good stuff.  But it's long gone now, crap.  I think it may have had something to do with acceptance, my nemesis.  You would think by now I would know myself, my limits, my heart.  But so often I still don't know my own identity.  I still strive for, feel depressed about, fight to change things that just are, waste energy on that which I need to once and for all let go of.  That's my prayer for today, and for many days to come.  I just want to be the one God wants to me, the best me, the best mom to my kids.  I want my energy where you want it God, I want energy to do what you need me to do! 

No comments: