Friday, August 31, 2007

It's time to get this party started. Let's see, it's only taken 2 weeks to post, let's see, . . .that would be ANYTHING. UGH. So I'm thinking just putting something, anything on here is better than making my wonderful mom friends wonder where I've disappeared to. If My Mom were following my blog, and I went this long without posting, she would have contacted every hospital, emergency clinic, and police station in the continental U.S., Europe and Antarctica by now . . .not that we have any extremist or neurotic tendencies in my family (said with much love and self-deprecating humor). Hey, you all do it to so you know : )

I'm on my very brief mid-afternoon break so I can't do much today. But I do want to announce the start of my:

Help_Me_Help_My_Sister_Promote_and_Be_Forever_Indebted_to_Me_Sale

My beautiful and AMAZING little sis is "this close" to promoting with Creative Memories and I so want to help her . . . okay, and have her owe me, BIG TIME. Very useful to have cool, amazing people forever in your debt. Let's say I screw up and forget to call and wish her Happy Anniversary (of course I would never do that . . .Happy 10th Anniversary Carzy!!). BFD, I loose no sister points. All I have to say is remember how I helped you advance. How cool is that?

But I digress . . .Back to the sale, 15% off all Creative Memories orders for Sept. and October. What am I nuts? We all know the answer . . . and, as the "routine" goes:

Sign-up as a Creative Memories consultant: $150
Retail sales needed to remain active: $500/quarter
Securing title of Greatest Big Sister EVER: priceless

Yes I wholeheartedly realize that this is one of the most desperate marketing plans ever utilized but pride is soooo over-rated!

I hope everyone reading this blog will consider joining the Promote Caryn Quest and ordering something by Oct. 1. Check out the products/order through my website www.mycmsite.com/pciturefun.

I promise my blogs won't all be pathetic sales efforts . . .drastic times call for drastic measures and all that . . . Next Blog will be devoted to the greatest joy I've ever known, Noah, my little Schmoo. 19 months Monday . . .where does the time go.

Peace
L

2 comments:

-Jen said...

It's SO good to see a blog from you! Even if it is a sales pitch! haha.

Elizabeth said...

Yay! Finally found time to post something! I was wondering when you were going to get around to it! LOL.